As construction professionals, we understand our responsibility to build and create with as little environmental impact as possible. PC Construction is committed to emphasizing sustainable practices for all our projects, whether we incorporate green building practices or fulfill requirements for LEED certiFIED CONSTRUCTION.
Throughout every step of the project, we work closely with clients, architects, and engineers to provide the information they need to determine how best to reach sustainability goals. We do this through comprehensive cost analysis, accurate design input, material procurement, streamlined submittal processes, and experienced LEED certified construction management.
To help meet our clients’ sustainability objectives, PC Construction actively supports our employees in their attainment of LEED Accredited Professional status. Our team includes 40 construction professionals across all markets and levels of project staffing who have achieved this recognition.
Read more about some of the sustainable efforts PC Construction is involved with:
- South Burlington Treatment Plant embraces efficiency
- Efficient, economical, and green: Colby College
- Project Update: Champlain College Residential Tri Complex
- Construction begins on college student center and residential hall
- Operations center earns LEED Gold
- IBM's wet free cooling system named best overall energy project
- UVM project awarded green construction award
- Fletcher Allen Health Care radiation oncology project achieves LEED Gold
- PurposeEnergy digester project snags new green construction award
Take a look at a few of our LEED-certified projects: