Education & Campus Construction
A comfortable, functional learning environment is key to a student’s academic success. Whether that means constructing a new learning facility, renovating a dorm, or upgrading campus infrastructure, PC Construction not only provides the EDUCATION construction expertise needed to get the job done, but we do so with as little disruption as possible for the students and educators who are working nearby. we get it and we get it done.
Many of the leading academic institutions throughout New England and New York have turned to PC Construction to plan and execute some of their most challenging and important projects. We carefully plan the logistics of every step, take an aggressive approach to safety, and communicate daily with appropriate facilities and administration personnel to control costs and minimize disruption in an active campus community. Our responsiveness to the needs of faculty, staff, students, and visitors has led to long and happy relationships with academic institutions throughout our history.
From fast-track summer dorm renovations to delicate infrastructure replacements, our education experience includes:
- Central campus infrastructure [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Dormitory/Residence halls [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Dining commons [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Recreation and fitness centers [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Arts and sciences buildings [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
More and more schools are leaning toward sustainability in every area of their operations. When it comes to campus structures, we have the experience, teams, and partners who can find ways to improve the operating efficiency of the campus or manage a LEED-registered project.
Here are just a few of our clients:
- Champlain College: |
- Clarkson University:
- Colby College:
- Dartmouth College: | |
- Kimball Union Academy: Field House |
- Maine Community College System: |
- Middlebury College: |
- Phillips Exeter Academy: |
- Saint Michael's College: | |
- South Portland High School:
- The University of Maine: | |
- The University of Vermont: | | |
- University System of New Hampshire: New LEED Academic Facility