Hospitality & Resort Construction
When PC Construction works in a building where people come to relax and enjoy themselves, we handle all aspects of the construction process so you can focus on your customers and your business. WE GET IT AND WE GET IT DONE.
That might mean changing work hours so resort guests are not disturbed, adapting construction plans to avoid peak business times, and handling the intricate environmental permitting issues that are crucial to the project's success. Our teams of seasoned professionals are flexible, creative, and accommodating to the nature of the work site and the needs of the owner. In all cases, we put safety first to protect your guests and the public while we are working.
We excel at incorporating every level of architectural finishes into your project while managing the small details and completing construction on time so you can begin serving your guests. Our team and its partners are equally at home working in a high altitude remote resort location or in the confines of an urban environment. Either way, the quality of our materials, workmanship, and client service is second to none.
Our experience in this market includes:
- Hotels [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Base lodges [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Luxury resort residences [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Parking structures [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Performing arts centers [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Resorts and vacation amenities [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Restaurants and dining services [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Site work and infrastructure [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Skier service facilities [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
- Speciality resort lodging [VIEW FEATURED PROJECT]
Here are just a few of our clients:
- Burlington Harbor Hotel Group: New High-End Hotel Construction with Restaurant | Hotel Addition
- Lake Placid Lodge: New Relais & Chateaux Hotel
- Mad River Glen Cooperative: New Pedestrian Bridge
- Stowe Mountain Resort: Lodge Addition | New Performing Arts Center | New Luxury Townhouses | Parking Garage
- Stratton Mountain Ski Resort: New Condominium Building | New Parking Garage
- Sugarbush Resort: New Luxury Residences | New Restaurant | New Base Lodge | Skier Services | Ski School