At PC Construction our established tradition of excellence and technological edge have made us the partner of choice in the water treatment construction field for the past 50 years. It is because we go above and beyond on every job that clients continually turn to PC Construction to upgrade, expand, and construct water and wastewater treatment plants and pumping stations.
WE GET IT AND WE GET IT DONE.
Choosing to partner with PC Construction means that you gain the benefit of our expertise from start to finish. Through design, planning and estimating services, value engineering, and constructability reviews, we add significant value to our customers’ water treatment projects each step of the way.
Whether you procure your project through competitive bid or integrated delivery, you benefit from our dedicated work crews’ honed ability to keep things running as efficiently as possible – we fully manage quality and labor and coordinate construction and plant operations seamlessly. At operating plants, our teams work with facility owners to develop the best possible scenarios for tie-ins and shutdowns to ensure that we do not affect operations or create an environmental breach.
We understand that environmentally sustainable choices must also be good business practices, and we work with our clients to incorporate innovative technology that has measurable results. While the basic premise of water treatment has remained the same over the years, the methods we use to get the job done have continually advanced. Our teams are well-versed in the installation of varied technologies used in water treatment.
Here are just a few of our clients:
- American Water: Design-build water treatment plant improvements
- City of Columbia, SC: New Raw Water Pump Station | High Service Pump Station Renovations
- City of South Burlington, VT: Wastewater Treatment Facility Upgrade & Expansion
- Conway Corporation: Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrades
- DC Water: Slurry Wall and Tankage | Main Process Train / Cambi | More...
- Fairfax County Water Authority: Ozone System Addition | Treatment Plant Upgrade
- Gwinnett County: Water Reclamation Facility Improvements | Treatment Plant Upgrade and Expansion
- Hampton Roads Sanitation District: Treatment Plant Expansion and Upgrade
- Harford County Department of Public Works: Water Treatment Plant Expansion
- Loudoun Water: New Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant | Influent Pumping Station | Site Improvements
- Prince William County Service Authority: Multiple Wastewater Treatment Plant Expansions
- Upper Occoquan Service Authority: Carbon Regeneration | Nutrient Compliance | ESCO Cogenerationi | More...