PC is seeking a Foreman responsible for managing and working with multiple crew members on self-perform projects, and with a range of trade disciplines: concrete forming, carpentry, framing, basic roofing, drywall, flooring, ceilings, siding. Must work productively with tools, manage others, and plan and maintain project schedules. Minimum of three to five years experience supervising a 5-10 person commercial construction crew and knowledgeable in all construction divisions including site work, concrete, framing, finishes thru basic HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical.
- Lead, motivate, and manage the crew.
- Read and interpret drawings, perform material take-off, and order materials.
- Plan and schedule the work for the crew, daily, weekly, and monthly basis to include integrating subcontractor work as needed.
- Work with tools when needed, and teach/mentor others to do so.
- Travel to jobsites as required.
100% EMPLOYEE OWNED
PC Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We recognize that diversity and inclusion are a driving force in the success of our company.
About PC Construction: PC offers general contracting, construction management and design-build services to private and public clients across the country. The company manages projects along the eastern seaboard of the United States from its headquarters in Vermont and a network of locations in Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York and North Carolina. A construction industry leader for over 60 years, PC Construction is guided to success by its team of dedicated employee-owners.