Project Superintendent - Water Treatment
As a Superintendent in the DC Metro area, you will assume a leadership role in a growing PC’s presence in the region while building some of the nation’s most complex water and wastewater projects. We offer a collaborative and problem-solving environment where our construction leaders put their talent to use every day.
The Superintendent on PC’s project teams assumes leadership of all field operations, including self-performed and subcontracted work. The right candidate will have significant water/wastewater experience and routinely manages projects from $15M to $50M. This key professional is responsible for the successful execution of field work and project safety for one of the nation’s top safety-rated contractors, and works closely with the project management team to ensure the achievement of all project goals.
- Schedule the sequence of activities and identify the resources required to maintain a successful schedule.
- Develop and implement a site logistics plan.
- Coordinate construction activities, shutdowns, testing and inspections.
- Lead the coordination of equipment use and maintenance.
- Manage relations with subcontractors, vendors, and, as necessary, the owner.
- Develop project safety plans and project-specific safety initiatives.
- Participate in the project budget and cost control measures.
- Contribute to project start-up and close-out efforts.
- Manage quality assurance, including inspection and punch list items.
- Mentor and coach direct reports.
This is your chance to make an impact on the water and wastewater industry by enhancing infrastructure in the region.
100% EMPLOYEE OWNED
PC Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We recognize that diversity and inclusion are a driving force in the success of our company.
About PC Construction: PC offers general contracting, construction management and design-build services to private and public clients across the country. The company manages projects along the eastern seaboard of the United States from its headquarters in Vermont and a network of locations in Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York and North Carolina. A construction industry leader for over 60 years, PC Construction is guided to success by its team of dedicated employee-owners.