Project Manager - Water Treatment
PC is seeking a motivated self-starter to manage exciting water and wastewater treatment projects in the DC Metro area. As a PC Project Manager, you will bring enthusiasm and energy to your work, build long-lasting relationships and guide a team of construction professionals along their career paths. This individual will be integral to the daily success of our projects, ensuring all contractual requirements are achieved while meeting the safety, budget and schedule goals for one of ENR’s Top 200 Contractors.
The right candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment and demonstrate success in managing complex water and wastewater treatment projects.
- Meet all contractual requirements and ensure the work conforms to the plans and specifications.
- Manage project budgets and cash flow.
- Build and maintain relationships with the owner, architect/engineer, construction manager, and other project partners.
- Ensure the project schedule accurately depicts the construction plan and project progress.
- Foster an environment of communication and information sharing.
- Manage the project’s staffing plan and forecast personnel needs at all phases of construction.
- Carry procurement goals throughout the life of the project and ensure scope, pricing, and schedule meet all project needs.
- Develop and execute a quality control plan.
- Promote and encourage safe work behaviors and ensure the site-specific safety plan addresses the unique project safety needs.
- Embrace Lean practices and participate in work plan activities.
- Mentor, coach and develop all project team members.
100% EMPLOYEE OWNED
PC Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We recognize that diversity and inclusion are a driving force in the success of our company.
About PC Construction: PC offers general contracting, construction management and design-build services to private and public clients across the country. The company manages projects along the eastern seaboard of the United States from its headquarters in Vermont and a network of locations in Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York and North Carolina. A construction industry leader for over 60 years, PC Construction is guided to success by its team of dedicated employee-owners.