Manchester, New Hampshire
PC is seeking an experienced health care construction professional who understands that the impacts of our work extend far beyond our project. We are building to enhance and expand hospitals – while never impacting the care they provide, the research they further or the lives they save. This means that the ideal candidate will have strong communication skills to work collaborative with our hospital partners every step of the way.
Qualified applicants should have a four-year degree in engineering or construction management with at least five to ten years’ experience as a construction Project Manager on similar healthcare construction projects in ranging from $10 million to $50+ million, with a full understanding of infection control, interim life safety measures and ensuring the environment of care. ASHE certified or certification classes offered upon hire.
Individuals should be knowledgeable and capable of leading teams, performing scheduling, estimating, purchasing/subcontracting, and overseeing field and office engineering. Must have strong leadership skills as well as excellent communication and computer skills. A commitment to a culture of safety is required.
- Meet all contractual requirements and ensure the work conforms to the plans and specifications.
- Manage project budgets and cash flow.
- Build and maintain relationships with the owner, architect/engineer and other project partners.
- Ensure the project schedule accurately depicts the construction plan and project progress.
- Foster an environment of communication and information sharing.
- Manage the project’s staffing plan and forecast personnel needs at all phases of construction.
- Carry procurement goals throughout the life of the project and ensure scope, pricing, and schedule meet all project needs.
- Develop and execute a quality control plan.
- Promote and encourage safe work behaviors and ensure the site-specific safety plan addresses the unique project safety needs.
- Embrace Lean practices and participate in work plan activities.
- Mentor, coach and develop all project team members.
100% EMPLOYEE OWNED
PC Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We recognize that diversity and inclusion are a driving force in the success of our company.
About PC Construction: PC offers general contracting, construction management and design-build services to private and public clients across the country. The company manages projects along the eastern seaboard of the United States from its headquarters in Vermont and a network of locations in Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York and North Carolina. A construction industry leader for over 60 years, PC Construction is guided to success by its team of dedicated employee-owners.